We have a wide range of extra-curricular activities running throughout the week. These include a mixture of FREE* school run clubs which we rotate termly through different year groups (shown in grey in the table below) and PAID clubs run by outside providers in School for our pupils (shown in blue).
* With the exception of Art & Craft & Sewing, where we request a £5 contribution to cover materials should your child wish to bring their creations home.
Spring Term Dates
Clubs will run from Monday 15th January until Thursday 28th March 2024 with the following exceptions:
- Friday Lunchtime Football & Netball will both commence when we reopen the AWP
- Keyboards, woodwind, LAMDA and Rock Band lessons commence the week commencing 8th January
- There are no school run clubs the week commencing 5th February due to parents' evenings
- There are no clubs the week commencing 12th February due to Half Term
- Netball will not run on Tuesday 27th February
- Mad Science will not run on Wednesday 27th March
Please see our letter below for full details.
FREE* school run clubs (Y1 - 6) - Spring Term
Applications for all school run clubs closed on 4th December 2023.
Places have been confirmed via ParentMail (to all those parents who applied).
Limited spaces are available at Girls Netball, Coding & Running Club - please use the links below if your child would like to join:
All other school run clubs are FULL & waiting lists have closed.
*Please note Art & Craft Club and Sewing Club both request a £5 contribution to cover materials should your child wish to bring their creations home.
Spring Term Timetable
|-||-||-||Lego (FS - Y6)||Running (Y1 - 6)||8:00 - 8:50|
|-||-||-||-||Football (Y1 - 6)||Lunchtime|
|-||Keyboards (Y3 - 6)||Rock Band (Y1 - 6)||Woodwind (Y3 - 6)||LAMDA (Y4 - Y6)||1:00 - 3:00|
|Art* (Y3 & Y4)||Chess (Y2 - Y6)||Project X (Y1 - Y6)||Coding (Y5 & Y6)||-||3:15 - 4:15|
|Athletics (Y3 - Y6)||Cookery (Y1 - Y6)||Smudge Art (Y4 - 6)||Choir (Y2 - Y6)||-||3:15 - 4:15|
|Sewing* (Y5 & Y6)||Girls Netball (Y3 - 6)||Mad Science (Y1 - 3)||Lego (FS - Y6)||-||3:15 - 4:15|
|Dance (Y1 & Y2)||-||-|