Breakfast Club is run by Lucy McAdden and her team from Chalkhouse Childcare and is based in the Learning Zone, running every morning during term time (excluding INSET Days) from 7.30am until School starts. In preparation for the busy school day, Breakfast Club focuses on providing a calm relaxing environment for your children before they head off to their classes. The children are provided with breakfast on arrival and can choose from a range of activities.
The cost per child of a pre-booked place is £5.50 or £6 on the day. Siblings receive a 50p discount.
To book please email email@example.com or call Lucy on 07917 931 882.
Please note our Tuesday sessions are FULLY BOOKED but you are welcome to join our waiting list.
Please find at the bottom of this page Breakfast Club's Brochure & Safeguarding Policy for your information.
After School Club
This section is in the process of being updated for our new terms - please refer to your parentmail form sent on 12th December for full details in the meantime.
After School Club is run by the school from Monday to Thursday until 6pm and is based in the School Hall.
The cost per child of a pre-booked place is £6 or £7 on the day (for a short session until 4.15pm). Alternatively a long session until 6pm, which includes a tea such as pizza at 4.30pm, can be booked. The cost of this long session is £12 per child for a pre-booked place or £13 on the day.
To book a pre-booked place please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name, their year group and the session length you require.
To make a same day booking please call the School Office on 0118 357 3149.
IMPORTANT: School require a registration form on file for each child attending ahead of their first session commencing. If your child has not attended our setting before, please find below the form we require.
Please find below After School Club's Brochure, Admissions & Fees policy and Missing, Lost & Uncollected Child Policy for your information. Please read these documents before registering your child. Please note that these documents are in the process of being updated to take into account the following additional/revised terms and conditions (communicated to parents on 12th December 2024 via PMX Forms) & detailed below:
ASC Terms & Conditions (from 1st January 2024)
* ALL confirmed sessions are chargeable unless 7 days notice is given (if your child is attending a club after school please ensure you have cancelled their place in good time if you do not require back-up childcare otherwise you will be charged)
* charges apply for any no shows or absences eg sickness
* our same day booking fee of £1 applies to new bookings received after the office closes at 3.45pm the day before
* a late collection charge of £5 will be payable for those that persistently collect late from a short session
* a late payment charge of £10 will automatically be added to your fees if fees are not paid within 30 days of receipt