Skip to content ↓

Entry into Year 1 - 6

If your child is at another primary school and you would like to move them to Kidmore End, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission and applying is very straightforward. 

The first step is to register your interest by submitting our In-Year Admission Enquiry Form here. Someone from our admissions team will then contact you to discuss availability of places, to arrange a convenient time to visit, or to discuss any other query you may have about our admissions process.

Submission of an in year admission form (below) is then required.

If you would like a free paper form to complete, please request from the school office.

We process our own in year admissions and our uniform is available to buy from the School Office.  It is therefore possible for your child to join us without too much delay, if that is your preference. 

Children transferring from another school are admitted according to the Admission Policy providing there is space in that year group.   

We currently have limited spaces in most year groups.