Skip to content ↓

Forms you may need

Parental consent for School to administer medication 

Please complete the parental consent form below if your child will need medication (aside from an asthma inhaler or Epipen) during the school day.  It is our policy to only administer medicine which has been prescribed and is necessary to be given within the school day.

Free School Meals

Please click on the link to obtain: Information from Oxfordshire County Council regarding free school meals entitlement. 

Kidmore End's free school meal application form / eligibility check can be found below.  


If you require a hard copy of any of these forms, please contact the school office, who will be happy to help.