Skip to content ↓

Other Year Group Entry

If your child is at another primary school and you would like to move them to Kidmore End, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission. In year applications should be made directly to the School Office ( using the application form below. If you would like a paper form to complete, please call the office on 0118 357 3149.

Children transferring from another school are admitted according to the Admission Policy providing there is space in that year group.   We currently have limited spaces in most year groups.

Please contact Mrs Heffer in the School Office if you would like further details or a personal tour of our School.