Help raise funds
As well as social events, you can also raise funds for the school through a variety of other ways:
1. Go to Easyfundraising.org.uk each time you shop online.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for KESA with easyfundraising? There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/kidmoreendpsa/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you've checked out, the retailer will make a donation to KESA at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and KESA will be really grateful for your donations.
2. Bring your unwanted clothes/shoes/textiles to our Bags2School Collection Day
Bags2School take away your unwanted clothes, shoes and textiles and recycle them but in the process give school a cheque based on the weight collected - the more the bags weigh, the more they pay. Typical collections see Bags2school write a cheque for School for more than £300, so it's a great fundraiser for the School. A collection is made from the school playground after morning drop-off (usually) in both March and October each year. Our next collection date will be Tuesday 12th March.
3. Use Easy2name for your name labels.
For every order of personalised labels for children’s clothing and equipment, The School will benefit from 20% of your order. Go to www.easy2name.com and quote FRKIDMOREEND-95 when ordering. Order forms are also available at the school office.
4. Ask your employer if they offer any matched fundraising schemes?
Hundreds of organisations in the UK like Microsoft, Vodafone, Thames Water and Sky will boost fundraising when their employees volunteer for charities like Kidmore End School Association. If you’re not sure if your employer offers a match funding scheme please contact your HR department. If your company does offer it, please get in touch with KESA to see if we can work together to unlock that extra fundraising potential. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Vicky Jones, Amy Collier or Lucy Shah.
5. Check if you qualify for free school meals & trips / pupil premium
Check here to see if you qualify for pupil premium or return the form below to the School Office or our School Business Manager in strict confidence & we will happily check for you. If you qualify, you'll receive free school meals and trips for your child throughout their time at primary (even if your financial situation subsequently improves) & School will receive £1,320 additional funding per year to invest in the education of your child.