The school welcomes parent and grandparent volunteers.
There are many different opportunities for volunteering in school, some of which require a regular commitment, while others are one-off events.
A number of ways you might like to become involved are detailed below:
- listening to children read
- helping with design technology skills, such as sewing
- helping with clubs such as Gardening, Chess & Running Club
- helping with trips and special events
- participating in school-improvement projects such as painting and decorating or gardening
If you have a particular subject, job, religion or skill you feel would enrich the curriculum for the children then please contact us, as we regularly have adults in school to give talks.
If you would like to work with us at Kidmore End, please contact the School Office in the first instance.
Depending on the type of volunteer work you are undertaking and the amount of unsupervised contact you have with the children, we may need to obtain a DBS check for you.
We kindly request that all visitors wear a face mask in school to help reduce the spread of COVID.